Kabocha Squash Mash
Ideas, love, and recipe manipulation from here, here, here, and countless others. But this recipe is all my own.
- 1 unsuspecting Kabocha squash, cut in half length-wise
- 2-3 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used Fage, LF yogurt. To Veganize just a sour(ish) coconut yogurt)
- 1/4 cup goat or feta cheese (optional)
- Pinch of salt and couple grinds of pepper
When squash is tender, remove from oven and scoop out (carefully, it's one hot squash!) (yes, corny) and add to the spinach-yogurt bowl. Mix well and serve.
Completely unrelated question, but does anyone else dream about blogging? I've been suffering from anxiety blog-related dreams for the last two weeks. Am I the only crazy one here?
Peace. Love. And Good Eats. (<---I love you, too!)