Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

This post should have been put up on January 1st, 2010 but it's been a couple of relaxing, busy, and technology-less days. So, welcome 2010! I sincerely hope that everyone has enjoyed their days off (if you had them) and is ready to return to work and school tomorrow.

New Year's Eve I posted what my family and I were having for dinner that night, but not the pictures... so just in case you really wanted to have some visuals with that, here is the baked salmon, Mom's lasagna, and salad for our New Year's Eve dinner.

 
Precooked salmon that I was proud of. I baked the fillet with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, lemon pepper, sea salt, cracked pepper, and fresh rosemary. It turned out great.

Then my mom, boyfriend, and I had some champagne to celebrate the ball dropping in Time Square and 2010.

 

And the boyfriend and I driving back to the bay from my parents' house on New Year's Day,
just because I know you wanted to see our cheesey smiles.

Happy New Year, a few days late!!!

2 running thoughts:

Tricia said...

The salmon looks great!

katie said...

Happy 2010 to you lady!

Katie

Post a Comment