Friday, November 13, 2009

25 years new!

Yep, today is Friday the 13th, my 25th birthday. Yay!

Quick post, summary of the day.

Gym workout of 20 minutes stationary bike, 23 minutes alternating speeds of 6.5 to 7.0 treadmill run, and stability ball abs. Target (bought shoes). Work. Lottery Scratcher from my boyfriend that won me $50!!! Food. Watched some DVR'd tv. 50 minutes of the P90X dvd Chest & Back. A little dessert. Rest.

Tomorrow's a big day and I have no idea what it is... but this was my present from my boyfriend...

Can't open them until tomorrow (they're my surprise day).

Can't wait!!!

Hmmm... decisions, decisions. Probably going to be this one... haha

Gluten free, dairy free, birthday brownie.


Bye!

2 running thoughts:

Anju said...

Awe, he is so sweet to plan out 2 different days. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! ^_^

Kelly Michelle said...

I just started reading your blog and came back to read some old entries and make sure I didn't miss any good recipes... and we have the same birthday :) fun

Post a Comment